Cook The Beans So They’re Crisp And Not Hard, Follow The Tips! The beans seem easy at a glance. But it is undeniable that sometimes beans have a less crunchy taste and tend to be tough when transformed or transformed into dishes. When choosing beans, it is strongly recommended to choose a fresh and clear green. Because too old beans will be hard and less tasty when processing. In addition, there are a number of other tricks for cooking crispy and non-clayy beans.
Come on, see the information below, tips for cooking crispy and non-clayy beans:
- Cut The Tips Of The Beans
The tips of the beans must be cut, but do not break them and then pull them so that the fibers on the edge of the beans can be removed. This way, cooked beans can cook more evenly and faster.
- Boil With Salt Water
Once the beans are cleaned and cut, we can boil them with salt water. Boil until mixture is sufficiently fluffy according to our needs.
- Soak In A Container Of Chilled Water
Once the beans have finished boiling, we can immediately soak them in a container filled with ice water. Can also be placed in a container containing ice cubes, with a little water. Let stand for a while until the beans are completely cold, then drain.
- Steaming For About 2 Minutes
In addition to boiling, to produce a crispy bean dish, we can also cook it steamed. Prepare a saucepan with steam, heat until boiling water. Just put the beans to steam on medium heat. About 2 minutes, the beans are generally more tender and crispy.
- To Blow Up, Do Not Use Too Much Water
If you want to make sautéed beans, do not use too much water. If you use too much water, the beans may be too soft afterwards. Cook beans to keep them green and fresh, we really need to pay attention to a number of things. After taking note of the above tricks, it goes without saying that it is already safer to prepare a more delicious bean dish.
How to cook fresh beans
The beans are a complement to the nutritious dishes available all year round. Before cooking the beans, wash them first with clear water and remove the ends of the stem with a knife or break. Read information on the basic cooking methods of beans and two popular bean recipes.
Method 1 of 4: Three basic ways to cook beans
- boil the beans.
Fill a large pot with enough water to soak the beans. Boil water over high heat until boiling, then put the beans washed and remove the ends of the stem. When the water begins to boil, reduce the heat and cook the beans for 4 minutes or until tender but always crispy. Drain the beans, add salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
- Cook the beans with steam.
Steaming beans is the best way to maximize the nutritional value they contain. Fill the pan with 2.5 cm of water and place the steam container in the pan. Cover the pan with a waterproof lid and boil the water in the pan. If it has boiled, open the lid of the Pan, put the beans washed and remove the ends of the stem in the steam container. Reduce the heat of the fire to medium and cover the pan. Cook for 2 minutes and check the maturity of the beans. The beans must be fluffy but still crunchy. Give salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
- Cook the beans in the microwave.
Add freshly washed beans and remove the ends of the stem in a bowl or microwave-specific container. Add 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of water, then cover the container with plastic. The plastic must not touch the beans. Set the microwave to maximum power for 3 minutes, then gently remove the plastic cover so that the steam can come out. Check the maturity of the beans, salt and pepper, and serve immediately.
Method 2 of 4: Bean Salad
- Cook 250 g of beans according to one of the basic methods above. Let the beans cool, then cut them in half.
- put the beans in a medium bowl. Add tomatoes, onions and feta cheese. Mix all ingredients with a food clamp.
- mix the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Stir until blended.
- pour this liquid into a bowl of beans. Stir until beans are covered with liquid.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve cold.
Method 3 of 4: Bean Casserole
- Cook 625 grams of beans according to one of the basic methods above. Cut the beans in half.
- Preheat oven to 176 ° C. brush a casserole of butter or olive oil.
- mix bread flour, parmesan cheese and 1 tablespoon of butter in a small bowl.
- heat a tablespoon of butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté until the color becomes transparent for about three minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook for about 4 minutes until tender. Sauté the beans with mushrooms and onions.
- pour the chicken broth into a small saucepan. Simmer on fire over high heat.
- combine cornstarch with 60 ml of water. Stir until cornstarch is dissolve, then add to boiling chicken broth. Add the garlic powder, salt and pepper, then stir. Stir until the broth is thickened.
- pour thick broth over beans, onions and mushrooms. Mix with sour cream.
- pour all these ingredients into a casserole. Divide bread flour and Parmesan evenly. Put the dish in the oven.
- bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the top is golden.
Method 4 of 4: Sweet beans
- boil the beans in boiling water for 15 minutes depending on the desired quantity.
- remove the cooking water. Transfer the beans to the bowl.
- sprinkle with a little sugar or pour some sweet water.
- serve: sugar touching will make the beans sweet and delicious.